Special Yearly Permit – $27.50  CALLED A CSA PERMIT  (you can buy your license at
Or at this web site on the front page, we have a link.
Kansas Nonresident License – $92.50  (unnecessary if Permit is purchased)
Kansas License or Kansas Nonresident licenses are legal here.
We also sell the permits at our office, but you can save some checkin time and just bring the permits with you.  The CSA permit is not a 3 day deal.  It runs Jan. to Dec. 31.  A whole year for only $27.50.  Cheapest license around, some states the license cost as much as our hunt does!  If you get the license here you will need your SS number for everyone.  Any non-resident must have the CSA license.  God bless, Kim